I don’t often reblog a post, but Wargame Blogger’s Quarterly is such a neat idea, I’m really taken with it. A big tip of the chapeau to Thomo for finding this and I’ll definitely be investigating it in the future (and who knows, maybe something from here will be on there, but I doubt it!).
There is a new quarterly wargames magazine available in the Internet called Wargame Bloggers Quarterly. This is, as the title suggests, a quarterly magazine designed to highlight the best looking of games and and reviews.
I have had a quick look through issue one and I am impressed. No fancy tricks, just good solid text and images.
This first issue has chapters on:
- Bloody Cremona from Simon Miller
- Trouble Brewing in “Serenity City” by Dave Docherty
- Whitechapel 1888 by Michael Awdry
- Lledo “Days Gone Bye” Horse Drawn Carriages from Robert Audin
- Inside the Mind of Loki – Vallejo Model Colour and Triads from Andrew “Loki” Saunders
- Iron Mitten Plays “Spot the Royalist”
- and lastly, a copy of the Official Charter of the Magazine
Well worth having a look – I know what my lunchtime reading is today … and tomorrow!